Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ramblings of my Overdriven Life...

Jackson is running a fever. Poor baby. He had his shots yesterday and was up ALL FREAKING NIGHT! I MAYBE got 2 hours TOPS...oh well...it's not like it's EVERY night. He's a VERY good sleeper usually.

I'm about to take boy #2 to preschool and then swing by boy #1's school to register boy #2 for Kindergarten. If I didn't have the baby I'd probably be balling my eyes out today. Where did all of the time GO!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm not going to be able to handle this if the school years continue to fly by so quickly. UGH!

Boy #1 has been doing a BIT better in school lately. He's still struggling with his behavior. I think a lot of the stress around here may be trickling down on to him and he doesn't know how else to handle it...sigh. He's doing GREAT academically and I'm considering having him tested for the gifted program. My only concern is that his teacher will nix it DUE to the fact he won't stay on task. I believe he's bored.

Boy #2 has been throwing temper tantrums lately. Who knew we'd bypass the toddler years with no problem only to have him pitch fits when he turned 5!?!?!? He's still way too cute though. He had to have shots yesterday too. He was such a big strong boy and would NOT let the nurse see him cry. LOL. After he was done (he went first before the baby)he went and sat in a chair in the corner and teared up a bit, but he was VERY brave.

Boy #3 is growing like a weed...well, a slow growing weed I guess. They told me yesterday he's not gaining weight fast enough. But all of my boys were that way. So I'm not really worried about it. Blake never outgrew it...Ryley did.

The man has a new job working at Lowe's. He's only part-time right now and he's doing the construction stuff on the side when his boss has work for him. He's such a hard worker and does such a good job trying to support his crazy family. Now, if we could do something about this crappy economy we'd be alright...heh

Me? I'm looking for a job still. I had to postpone an interview I had scheduled (due to afformentioned fever) for this morning. I'm meeting with a lady who would like to hire me to teach group piano lessons for preschoolers. It's right up my alley and I really hope it is something that I can consider doing. The problem is it is 30 minutes away and I don't know what the pay rate is yet. So pray that it will be enough to warrant me going back to work. My mil is kind enough to come up in May and stay through June to help us out so we don't have to pay child care. This will help us catch up on bills and what not too.

Anyway...this is my crazy overdriven life. But I love it. I didn't even mention church activities, T-ball games, spending time with my family. Oh the list goes on, but I won't wear y'all out with it...that's MY burden to bear ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell "The Man" to check out:
www.lowesredapron.com

Dan and Tammy said...

Praying for your family right now! I just wanted to you know that.