Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm HERE!!

OMIGOSH! Can you BELIEVE it!?!?!?!?!?

It's my THIRD DAY of posting in a FOUR day period! I must be improving :P

Mike is working all morning and then coming home to sleep b/c he's got to do some tile work tonight at Bubba Gump's. I'm PRAYING he'll get to bring me home some coconut shrimp!! YUMMO! He'll be there from 1am til around 5am and then he'll go straight to Lowe's to work until 10am. Then he'll probably come home and crash...good luck with three kids in the house. LOL

Things are good here. Really, really good. I've decided that I will NOT be looking at my bank page every morning like I have been for the past month. I refuse to. God is bigger than my bank statement.

Today I plan on getting Jackson down for a nap (he's usually asleep by now but is fighting tooth and nail) so I can run on the treadmill while I listen to some Francis Chan. My friends and I are doing a study on the Holy Spirit based around a sermon series he did last year. I'm too lazy to link it right now, but I WILL. It has been incredibly eye opening and I DO believe that God has me listening to this RIGHT NOW for a very specific purpose. I do not rely fully enough on Him. I am changing that. I have to.

Love you all. Have a wonderful and productive day!!!!!!!

No comments: