Friday, February 22, 2008

Stolen From...well EVERYBODY!

I saw this on Jojo's sight as well as Pattie's, Becky's, and I'm sure it's on just about every blog right now...heh...(btw...you can find these lovely ladies in the Women At Home Blog Roll on my sidebar)...without further ado:


60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me


1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Car seats, books and toys that Blake (mainly...although Ryley is the book culprit) stashes in the cup holders and every other nook and cranny he can find


2. When was the last time you threw up?
October 2004...it was the last time I caught the stomach bug from the boys...blech
(I know you're thrilled to see if the other questions are this interesting)


3. What's your favorite curse word?
CRAP...but I'm a lady who lives in the south so we can't forget DANGIT!!


4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
my husband, my 6 year old and my 5 year old

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Taking Ryley to school


6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Parusing the World Wide Web


7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Probably making dinner.


8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
HELL No (whoops there's a dirty word)

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
STOP ASKING ME FOR FOOD!!!!!!!!!


10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
If I HAD to pick I'd say Mint Chocolate Chip OR Cookies in Cream...I love both...please don't make me choose.


11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Sweet Tea

12. What are you wearing right now?
t-shirt and pants...who wants to know?? heh


13. What was the last thing you ate?
Yeah...I ate McDonald's for lunch...so WHAT!


14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Not for ME, but I did buy some pants for Jackson earlier this week...the kids' growing like a WEED!!!


15. When was the last time you ran?
Ok...this isn't fun for me any longer.


16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Super Bowl...i think...heh


Um...what happened to question 17??


18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My GalPals


19. Ever go camping?
You must not know me very well to ask me this stupid question.


20. Do you have a tan?
Uh no. Yes...I live in FL and look like an albino...you can laugh all you want to when you're old, wrinkly and have skin cancer.


Joanne? Did you not like some of these questions? Is that why we're skipping along?? heehee


24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
If we're in a restaurant, b/c that's just nasty to drink from restaurant cups *shudder*


25. What did your last IM say?
Nothing...although a smiley face from Marisa says a LOT :)


26. Are you someone's best friend?
I'm a lucky one :)


27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Absolutely nothing...well, that's not true...normal stuff like laundry, dishes, baby feeding, baby changing still goes on.


28. Where is your mom right now?
Am I my mother's keeper? I guess she's at home...how should I know?


29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Closet system


30. What color is your watch?
Pale? I don't wear one...


31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
LOST


32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Absolutely...although I would never do anything to my face or to "upgrade" my appearance, but I WOULD have plastic surgery on some *ahem* areas to help my back feel better and to reduce headaches if you catch my drift.

33. What is your birthstone?
Pearls


34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually drive thru since we only eat there when we absolutely have to...ick...yes, I DID drive thru McDonald's today...shuddup


35.How many kids do you want?
I want for no more :)


36. Do you have a dog?
Ugh...yes


37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
my hubster

38. Have you met anyone famous?
I met Jeff Gordon when I was about 11 or 12...he used to date my old babysitter. I sat on his lap and he gave me a kiss on the cheek...the next week he won his first 500...yep...I gave him good luck.

39. Any plans today?
I need to go figure out dinner here soon...first I'll have to feed the bebe...

40. How many states have you lived in?
2: Kentucky, Florida, Kentucky, Florida...in that order :)

41. Ever go to college?
Yes...Florida Christian College

42. Where are you right now?
I'm sitting on the toilet...where do you THINK I am...I'm on the computer...duh...

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Government's waste of paper...I've received 5 notices in the past 3 days to tell me my kids are not eligible for Medicaid (which is NOT what I was told over the phone) and then today I receive a whole packet on choosing a plan for our kids' Medicaid...seriously making me want to beat my head on a wall.

44. Last song listened to?
All I Want is You (Planetshakers...I think)

46. Are you allergic to anything?
I only have seasonal allergies but nothing that will send me to the hospital.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flipflops...and I wear them all.the.time.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Oh please...

San Francisco has 49'ers

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
What? They like my broken tooth?

51. What time is it?
4:56 pm

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes

53. Do you eat healthily?
Starting Monday...yeah...Monday

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Oh I am SOOO Not going to bore you with my life here. Just imagine a chicken...now see this chicken with no head...yeah...that would be me :P

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I've got enough to worry about in my life without hating other people...life's too short people...let's feel some LOVE!

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I suppose... when I answer the phone. Dude...I'm stealing Joanne's answer *giggles*

Here we go skipping questions again...

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
25 <~~ Joanne's answer makes me laugh...heehee...I'll be 29 in June...I can admit my age for one more year :)

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes...we used to take our youth group every year...

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Oh my gosh...funny story...the ONLY scar I have is on my knee. I skinned my knees in the parking lot of Pizza Hut when I was in 6th grade. We used to go to Pizza Hut on Friday nights for dinner then walk to the movie theatre and our parents would pick us up when it was over (my how times have changed). Well, the boy I liked was at PH and being a 6th grade girl I did what any girl my age would do. I chased him. And then I tripped over one of those parking curbs. Yep. I was a dork.

No comments: