Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I fell in love all over again this Valentine's Day

I know you're probably thinking I'm talking about Mike...but I'm not...heehee...although WHAT I feel in love with directly relates to that wonderful husband of mine. He bought me THIS for my minivan. Yup...I have completely fallen in love all over again with my iPod. I think this is by FAR one of the greatest inventions of all time. I've been listening to podcasts for LOST, housecleaning (yes...I am STILL working on motivating myself more in this area), Relevant, Focus on the Family, and some others. AND I can download children's books for my kids to listen to in the car...it saves me from having to suffer hearing loss from the fights in the backseat.

This is SO NOT a Pay Per Post blog...I just LOOOOOOOOOVE my iPod...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I told Mike for my birthday he can get me the iPod Alarm Clock...if and when I get that I will not be going ANYWHERE (except the shower) without it by my side...

No comments: