Sunday, September 30, 2007

Romance

Today is my mom and dad's 35th Anniversary! THIRTY FIVE YEARS!! Isn't that amazing? It seems most people today can't even make it past 10 years let alone 30! To this I say Congratulations Mom and Dad and thank you for being such a great example to my sister and I.

I often wonder in my own marriage how Mike and I will keep that spark alive. Thankfully in the eight years we've been married we've found that despite the low points, the high points seem to get higher and higher every year. I've often hinted at some ways that Mike could be a bit more romantic, but for the most part he does a pretty decent job. However, in order to continue encouraging him I've found a wonderful site that offers every husband ideas to romance their wife.

Romance for Everyone is a great site in which you can find great ideas for showing your wife you love her, from taking her on a romantic date to writing her romantic love letters. If you are looking for a way to spice up your marriage or show your spouse you love them, this site is FULL of excellent ideas in which to do just that.

As for me, I think I may just set Romance For Everyone as my hubby's homepage so that he gets some good ideas ;) Think he'll notice??

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!

No comments: