Thursday, September 13, 2007

The days drag on...

I haven't done an update in a while on my preggo self...okay...I'm not sure I've done one here at ALL...heh

I am 31 weeks today which means I am equal in size to a tour bus...at least that's according to my good friend Dana. Love you too :) I have a completely round and somewhat cute baby belly. However, the cuteness stops there...

You see, being in the third trimester in AUGUST (yes, I know it's September already but I was in my third trimester in August...and it makes it more dramatic...so sue me) in FLORIDA is just plain miserable...ugh. It's hot, hot, hot, hot, hot. I can no longer sleep a full night. I'm either up popping Tums for the heartburn or up b/c my bladder is about to explode (love my imagery don't you?). My hips hurt, my back hurts, my belly contracts in a moment's notice (don't freak...just braxton hicks)...I'm tired.

I seriously could sleep for 3-6 months straight..heh

But...I'm about to have a BABY!!! Another little bundle that doesn't talk back (yet) doesn't scream as he runs through the house (yet) doesn't punch and pick at his brothers (yet)...sigh...this is the life...at least for the next 6 months and then he'll start to show himself...heh...

It's hard for me to even fathom life with three little boys in the house. Ryley was only a single child for 11 1/2 months so I BARELY remember that. It's been Ryley and Blake for almost 5 years now...it's kind of hard to grasp the idea of there being THREE of them. THREE!!!!!!!!! What have I gotten myself into?? HELP!!!!!


1 comment:

Robert & Marisa said...

I told you to get a dog.
But what did you do?
You did both :)
**mwah!**