Friday, September 01, 2006

Procrastination

I am SUCH the procrastinator....

I seriously have a problem....

I suffered from this lack of gumption while I was in college and really have just been plagued with it my entire life...

Well, sisters...It is time I arise!

ARISE!!!

Don't freak...

yet...heh...


It is officially September. This month concludes our life as we know it and shoves us off into a land of even more busy-ness...GOOD busy-ness though...

I have decided that I will NO longer succumb to the temptation to 'put if off til later'

I have decided that YES I am going to get myself organized...

I am a very organized person, I just don't really push myself to DO things...

My husband and I are going to dinner tonight and as much as I love him and want to spend some quality ALONE time with him over steak...part of me would just rather go home and snuggle with him on the couch and watch a movie...BUT we did THAT the past 2 nights (thanks Ernesto)...so, I'm even having to push myself to go OUT anymore...

The craziness is coming...We're excited...but here's what we're looking at...

I'm directing the children's choir this year...it starts Wednesday night and I have YET to order their musical books...sigh...I WILL do that tomorrow...NO JOKE!

Ryley started school last week and I still need to get him in for his physical and get the emergency form notorized...

Mike starts working at our church in a couple weeks...

Blake's babysitter is going to be having major surgery and will be out of commission for a WEEK..gotta find something to do with him while I'm at work in the meantime...

New program is starting at church for the kids and we'll be helping with that...

I'm going to be leading a Women's Book Club at church. The first meeting is at my house...come to find out the first meeting is the same night that I am supposed to walking in the Heart Walk on the beach...

SIGH!!!

I've decided that I need a schedule...Oh...don't be decieved...I keep calendars now...several as a matter of fact...BUT I rely on my calendar in my brain more than any other...THAT's dangerous...

So...wait for future posts...I WILL be getting myself organized...

You like how I did that?? I just procrastinated again...heh...instead of telling you NOW...I'll tell you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm Steph...there's always CRACK!!! Just kidding. Good luck with that. I've come to the bitter realization that I'll never be organized. So I'll just be my crazy-free-spirited-forget-stuff-all-the-time-and-lock-my-keys-and-child-in-the-car-self. (kidding again about the kid part!) But you can do it! Martha did, right? Though she did have all that spare time for a few months, didn't she?