Monday, July 10, 2006

What a NOVEL Idea!

I was skimming through blogs this morning and found this from Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer. Now I LOVE to scrap with the best of them and MOST of my pages look like an authentic "scrapper" put them together...HOWEVER, I have TWO preschoolers and a full time job that allow me NO time for scrapping let alone time for laundry, cooking, and showering...heh...

There is nothing wrong with simplifying...why can't I get this in my head??? WHY!!!!

I live a crazy life...that's it...that's as simple as I can put it...

I love my life, but it's crazy hectic...

So, thank you Shannon. I am TOTALLY going to take this tip and USE IT!!! Maybe you should have saved this for a WFMW?? It so totally would have fit :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Really, it is so freeing to realize everything doesn't have to be "perfect"!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get your link to Shannon's post to work. Here's the addy for the picture/scrapbook/album entry you're highlighting:
http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2006/07/why_im_not_a_sc.html#comments

Musical Mommy said...

Thanks Jamie for letting me know...it should work now :)