Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Thank you!

I love all of you...thank you so much to those who left such sweet comments and emails...this week has been difficult, but only by the grace of God are we doing okay...really.

To make a long story short, Mike and I have lost our positions at the church...which we're not really sure why, but at the same time it was done in a very loving manner...we have plans now to just go back to working our secular jobs again...I'll most likely take up piano lessons again and maybe a very part time job somewhere...

Who knows?

But, we would appreciate all of your prayers in the meantime...we have a LOT of changes headed our way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw this when I was checking out your blog..I assumed you were just going back to O.B. Im sorry..Im proud of your un-bittered (is that a word?) spirit.
God bless you guys! I know you know..GOD is in control! Never forget it! :)