Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm Ba-a-a-a-ack!!

I know you all missed me...all two of you anyway :)

Well, I have returned from TN unscathed at least...we worried and made ourselves nervous over the different possibilities that this "assessment" would make, but we learned a LOT about church work, ourselves, and especially each other...I seriously think EVERY couple in ministry should do this together...VERY eye opening...

I knew I was home when yesterday morning the routine started yet again...Fought to get the boys out the door. Dropped them off at the sitters and chatted with her for a minute. Passed the same guy sitting at the same bus stop. Then passed the guy who rides his bike EVERY morning without fail. Fought traffic to get to work 2 minutes late...I'm ALWAYS at LEAST 2 minutes late for work every morning...never fails...The routine was back...

EXCEPT...this week things are changing...

Ryley started soccer last night. Then he starts Pre-K next week. He's growing up so fast.

Mike starts working for the church next month. I'm hoping to follow soon behind him.

Kids' choir starts in a little more than 2 weeks.

My new small group that I'm leading starts in a little over a month.

Yes, things are changing, but God has been preparing us for such a time as this. He has our lead, our back, and is walking beside us. I look forward to the life that we're about to lead!!

Oh...did I mention??? That I'm going to be able to teach PIANO again!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah...I'm a bit excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are more than two bloglines subscribers to your blog...but I'll claim to be one of your readership anyway! :)

I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for you!