Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I LOVE SPRING!!

As I was leaving my house this morning I couldn't help but notice that my Crepe Myrtles are starting to bud!! Yippee...we've been in our house for 3 weeks now and we've been looking at these trees since December anxious to see what they will look like in full bloom.

Today is GORGEOUS!!! It's in the high 70's here and the ocean breeze is a blowing. I made sure to leave my windows open when I left this morning. I told my mom who is watching my kids for me this week that if it got too warm she could turn the A/C on...but it's TOO gorgeous outside that I don't see this happening :)

Yesterday the temp got a BIT too high for my taste in the spring...it was almost 88*!! Today is much more springy and beautiful...Tomorrow it's supposed to rain :( BUT that's alright, because God will use that to help my Crepe Myrtles bud and blossom!!

No comments: